Bellevue, NE Real Estate
Berkshire Real Estate - Bellevue, NE's full service discount real estate company.
Bellevue is part of the Omaha metropolitan area served by Berkshire Real Estate. Berkshire Real Estate has many quality listings in the Bellevue and surrounding areas, please visit Our Listings for more information. For sellers, Berkshire Real Estate is Bellevue's full service discount real estate company. For buyers, no one knows Bellevue like Berkshire Real Estate and only Berkshire Real Estate offers the Cash Bonus Program for Bellevue real estate buyers. So whether you are buying or selling real estate in Bellevue, Berkshire Real Estate company can help. For full service, discount prices and buyer rebates let Berkshire Real Estate be your local area Realtor.
*Click the BUYERS link and find out the advantages of buying your next home through us.
Bellevue is an Omaha suburb in Sarpy County, Nebraska with a population of 50,137. Bellevue is eight miles south of Omaha. Originally settled in the 1830s, It was the first state capitol. Bellevue was incorporated in 1855 and is the oldest continuous town in Nebraska. The Nebraska State Legislature has credited the town as being the second oldest settlement in Nebraska.
- Bellevue has a median income for a household of $47,201, and the
median income for a family is $54,422.
- The per capita income for the city is $20,903. About 4.1% of
families and 5.9% of the population are below the poverty line,
including 7.9% of those under age 18 and 3.8% of those age 65 or over.
- Bellevue has a cost of living that is well below the national
- The Bellevue community has 15 elementary schools, 3 middle schools, and 2 high schools.
- Bellevue Area Schools
- Property Crime:
- Violent Crime:
- The racial makeup of the city is 85.83% White, 6.13% African
American, 0.50% Native American, 2.11% Asian, 0.11% Pacific Islander,
2.78% from other races, and 2.54% from two or more races. Hispanic or
Latino of any race are 5.88% of the population.
- There are 16,937 households out of which 35.5% of children under
the age of 18 are living with them, 55.4% are married couples living
together, 11.3% have a female householder with no husband present, and
29.5% are non-families. 23.2% of all households are made up of
individuals and 6.6% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age
or older. The average household size is 2.61 and the average family
size is 3.09.
- In the city the population is spread out with 27.4% under the age of 18, 10.2% from 18 to 24, 31.0% from 25 to 44, 21.8% from 45 to 64, and 9.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 34 years.
- For every 100 females there are 98.3 males. For every 100
females age 18 and over, there are 95.6 males.
*Charts current as of the 2010 census