WHAT BERKSHIRE WILL DO FOR YOU
1) Discuss financing options to help you decide what type of mortgage makes the most sense for you.
2) Determine your "Buying Power" by calculating the maximum mortgage you are eligible for.
3) Help you establish a list of requirements for your new home that meets your needs.
4) Evaluate the pros and cons of buying an existing home vs new construction.
5) If new construction is the best option, introduce you to builders that can build a quality home at an attractive price and monitor their progress through the construction phase.
6) If an existing home would best meet your needs, search the multiple listing system (MLS) based on your requirements and find properties that match.
7) Set up private showings and inspect the properties with you.
8) Help you evaluate the homes you see by looking for potential problems and possible future maintenance expenses.
9) When we find the home that is right for you, help establish the fair market price so we can negotiate a price and terms that represent a good value for you.
10) If working with new construction, negotiate terms that will represent your best interests and protect you if the builder does not perform as promised.
11) Acting as a buyers agent we represent your best interests in the negotiating process.
12) Handle all the paperwork and assist you in figuring your net expenses.
13) Help you find the best mortgage rate.
14) Assist you with property inspections and home warranties if you decide to use them.
15) Be available to answer questions and assist you with the home
buying process through closing.
in Omaha, NE U.S.A., Licensed
Iowa & Nebraska Realtors
The real estate
experts in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska & Council Bluffs, Iowa
Serving Bellevue, Bennington, Carter Lake, Council Bluffs, Elkhorn, Gretna, La Vista, Lincoln, Omaha, Papillion, Ralston and surrounding communities.