WHAT BERKSHIRE WILL DO FOR YOU
1) Assist you in setting a competitive sales price by providing current market "comparables".
2) Place your home on both the Omaha and Council Bluffs Multiple Listing Services (MLS), making your home available to over 2000 agents and their buyers.
3) Improve the effectiveness of your MLS listing by providing a description of your property that will encourage other agents to show it and buyers to see it.
4) Put up an attractive "FOR SALE" sign immediately to attract buyers looking in your neighborhood.
5) Provide a secure lock box which allows agents, appraisers, and inspectors access to your home.
6) Place a link on the yard sign to a colorful, descriptive data sheet with a full set of photos to give buyers that drive by or tour your home all the information they need to determine if your home will fit their needs.
7) Post all the required disclosure documents on the MLS so they are readily available to interested buyers and agents.
8) Share the latest marketing techniques that will help your home sell for top market value.
9) Provide tips on how you can make your home more appealing to prospective buyers.
10) Thanks to my experience in home construction and repair I can provide you with the technical expertise you need to help you make needed repairs easily and cost effectively. I can also provide you with good, cost effective contractors for those jobs you don't want to do yourself. You'll also have access to contractor prices for materials.
11) Provide you access to a home warranty program which protects you during the listing period and converts to a one year warranty plan for the new buyers.
12) Work cooperatively with other agents to make it easy for them to show your home and sell it.
13) Utilize targeted marketing programs to maximize your home's exposure on the market.
14) Give your home national exposure by placing photographs and data on Realtor.com, the #1 real estate web site, plus other high traffic websites sites like Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, etc.
15) Your home will have regional exposure on local websites, including the websites of the area's largest brokers.
16) Promptly schedule all appointments and showings on your home.
17) Provide you with qualified buyers - someone with a genuine interest in buying and someone who has the resources to buy.
18) Provide Property Disclosure statements and SID statements to all prospective buyers and agents.
19) Respond quickly to all calls making information on your home readily available to all interested buyers and agents.
20) Maintain close communication with you on all showings, market conditions and activity, so you can review our progress in getting your home SOLD.
21) Promptly present all offers to purchase and assist you in negotiating the eventual sale of your home.
22) Handle all the paperwork and assist you in calculating your net proceeds.
23) Oversee the new buyers loan process from application to closing to assure a smooth transaction.
24) Arrange for the appraisal and all inspections on your home.
25) Assist in the closing of the transaction as your representative and provide you with the net proceeds.
26) Most important, you will have the services of an experienced
problem solver at your disposal to make sure the sale of your your home
goes smoothly from start to finish, making your selling experience both
enjoyable and profitable.
Offices in Omaha, NE U.S.A., Licensed Iowa & Nebraska Realtors
The real estate
experts in Omaha and Lincoln, NE & Council Bluffs, IA
Serving Bellevue, Bennington, Carter Lake, Council Bluffs, Elkhorn, Gretna, La Vista, Lincoln, Omaha, Papillion, Ralston and surrounding communities.