- Target other agents who make the decision on which houses
to look at for 90% of Omaha's home buyers.
- Maximize the benefits of the MLS system by using
descriptions of your home that hit the "hot buttons" of buyers and
the sales potential of online pictures through staging and professional
quality photographs to portray your home at is best to online viewers.
- We compensate other agents the standard percentage, so they are glad to show your home to their buyers.
- Use attractive yard signs specially
designed to draw attention to your home.
- Provide a link on the front yard sign to an online, information
flyer with a full set of photos to keep your property in the
minds of buyers and agents who tour or drive by your home.
- Minimize your inconvenience by avoiding marketing
strategies that waste your time.
- Make sure local and out of town buyers have access to
your property through the Internet. Our listings are advertised on the
number one real estate web site, realtor.com, local Realtor sites such
as cbshome.com, npdodge.com, mikesalkin.com and any other site that
carries the MLS data feed.
Our listings are also advertised
on these high traffic sites:
In addition, over 1,000 other sites display a link to those sites as a
resource to their site visitors.
OUR SELLERS GET TOP DOLLAR,
You Can Expect Things
We Don't Do FAQ
Offices in Omaha, NE U.S.A., Licensed
Iowa & Nebraska Realtors
The real estate
experts in Omaha and Lincoln, NE & Council Bluffs, IA
Serving Bellevue, Bennington, Carter Lake, Council Bluffs, Elkhorn,
Gretna, La Vista, Lincoln, Omaha, Papillion, Ralston and surrounding